Sunday, September 27, 2009

Forever Hope


Hope is the Thing with Feathers

By: Emily Dickinson


"Hope" is the thing with feathers

That perches in the soul

And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all,

And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm

That could abash the little bird

That kept so many warm.

I've heard it in the chillest land
And on the strangest sea,

Yet never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.

HOPE, is like an invisible light, even if we don't realize it, it is always there with us. Every individual contains an instinct for hope. When one is faced with a problem, we automatically think "I hope that I will be able to overcome (the problem)." or "I wish I could do (the problem)". Hope is sort of something that can keep us believing that something good might happen even if there is no possible way. We immediately want to feel and think that there is another way out.
Hope is one thing that will forever help us with our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment