Sunday, April 12, 2009

What I think.

"Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway"

To breakaway, that's how I think my adolescence would be described. In other words adolescence to me is being able to obtain responsibility, freedom, risks and a lot of pressure for the future and problems in between which is all described breakaway. For instance staying loyal to my friends, I have a huge mouth which always lead to bad things. After sometimes your friends can't trust you (I don't blame them...)and it's hard retrieving that trust which I thought described "
Wanted to belong here, but something felt so wrong here". At home my parents give me a lot of liberty and sometimes I enjoy it, other times I don't. When they give me too much I usually find myself lost in a descision. And other times my parents don't properly listen to what I have to say, which is kind of unfair which descibes this passage from the lyrics "Trying hard to reach out, but when I tried to speak out, felt like no one could hear me". It might seem weird but I am afraid of growing up. Whenever I think about my life after adolescence (my stage right now), when I become an adult I'd have to get a job for myself . I imagne myself getting a horrible job and that wont pay enough and I won't be able to get support from my parents. And right now I don't really know what I want to be when i grow up and as I get older the harder it gets. Which is basically the rest of the song. Trying to "breakaway" from all my fears for the future and my problems. Look at the link from the last post and listen to the song!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment